Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some other articles I've written about Judaism

ב"ה

As I mentioned, I started this blog on the advice of a friend. The first posting was from a question that appeared on one of the lists I belong to (this is a list for people who are either new to Judaism or new to Orthodoxy or the people who love them -- I got on in the last category; at the time I joined the list I was dating a convert).

So as to not "reinvent the wheel" I have a number of other articles (called "lenses" on "Squidoo") about Judaism and other Jewish topics. I hope you find these helpful.

Squidoo lenses about the Jewish Calendar:

The Jewish Calendar
Jewish Calendar headquarters (group)

These are about the Jewish Months:

Tishrei and Heshvan
Kislev and Tevet
Shevat and Adar
Nissan and Iyar
Sivan and Tammuz
Av and Elul

These are about Strong Jewish (Biblical) Women:

Strong Biblical Women (Sara)
Strong Biblical Women 2 (Rivka)
Strong Biblical Women Part 3 (Rachael)
Strong Biblical Women Part 4 (Ruth)
Strong Biblical Women Part 5 (Tamar)
Strong Biblical Women Part 6 (Yocheved)
Strong Biblical Women Part 7 (Miriam)

These are about Jewish Holidays:

Rosh Hashana
Hanuka
Purim
Pesah (Passover)
Jewish Holiday Haiku (Just for fun)

These are about Judaism or Jewish philosophy:

Witches and Morality
Asking G-d for forgiveness
A Jewish Perspective of G-d
The (Ashkenazi) Jewish Wedding


Check out some of my other blogs:

Israel and it's Place in the World
Jewish Singles
Strong Jewish Women

No comments:

Post a Comment